ALL TRAINING IS CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. EACH COURSE WILL BE EVALUATED INDIVIDUALLY TO STAY WITHIN UPDATED PRECAUTIONARY GUIDELINES.
IF YOU WERE REGISTERED FOR ANY OF THE POSTPONED COURSES, YOUR SPOT WILL BE SECURED FOR THE NEXT CLASS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WHEN THE DATE AND LOCATION HAVE BEEN SET.
This is an instructor level course. It requires each student to present assigned topics throughout the week to the class and team-teach an assigned topic to a group of students as part of the course’s final exam. The instructional “final exam” is a 60 minute practical application presentation. Presentation topics and team assignments will be given out on the first day of class. Students are also required to take and pass a written final exam as well. Students will need either a laptop and/or iPad/Tablet, to complete the written components to the 60-minute practical application presentation.
- The Following Munitions – 2 Ferrets and 2 Hand Held Chemical Agent
Munitions (see below for students flying to the course)
- A 37mm/40mm Chemical Agent Launcher
- Gas Mask/Air Purifying Respirator and an Extra Filter
- Hearing Protection (that can be worn with a gas mask/APR)
- Nomex Gloves
- Eye Protection
- Tactical Uniform and Boots or other Appropriate Clothing
- Smart Device (i.e. Laptop, iPad/Tablet and/or Smart Phone)